This session is FULL.
- No. It is better to get some training and/or take a class prior to purchasing a gun, in order to learn what best suits you. We have several types of guns for you to use during the class.
- If you do own a gun, you are welcome to bring it to class to help you get acclimated to that model.
- No, we train all levels of experience.
- Yes, we will train anyone who is willing to learn.
- We will train anyone who is physically and mentally capable, from 12 to 112. (Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Though our “Introduction to Handguns” training is highly recommended for novice shooters, we will also do range training for those with some prior experience. ($30/hour)
- Please do not wear v-neck/scoop neck t-shirts or open-toed shoes. Ejected hot shells can sometimes land in unwanted areas. A baseball cap is also recommended, but not required.
- Precision Firearms and Indoor Range (Baton Rouge)